JetBlue Airways Corporation is a public company and listed on NASDAQ (NASDAQ: JBLU). JetBlue was incorporated in Delaware in August 1998 and David Neeleman founded the company in February 1999, under the name “NewAir”. JetBlue Airways Corporation is a USA based low-cost carrier and the 6th-largest airline in the America.
JetBlue was one of only a few U.S. airlines that made a profit during the sharp downturn in airline travel following the September 11, 2001, attacks.
The company is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. The airlines have its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport. Apart from this, the company also maintains corporate offices in Utah and Florida.
On May 6, 2015, JetBlue was one of the first airlines to be granted a license to commence charter flights to Cuba, with flights departing from New York City. In April 2000, it became the first airlines to install a personalized TV monitor for every passenger. It operates five bases for its pilots and crew member; namely Boston Logan International Airport, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, John. F. Kennedy International Airport, Long Beach Airport, and Orlando International Airport.
The success of JetBlue largely depends on its advertisements which airlines do on a grand scale. The first main promotional operation included eye-catching slogans like “Unbelievable” and “We Like You Too”. The airlines boasted openly in its advertisements about its low fares, new aircraft, leather seats, spacious legroom and committed customer welfare, oriented staff.
As of June 2017, JetBlue Airways serves to 101 destinations in North, Central, and South America; including destinations in Aruba, The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Grenada, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Maarten, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and the United States.
Track JetBlue Flights, JetBlue Bag Tracker | JetBlue Airline Telephone Numbers
- Central Baggage Service – It is the primary customer contact for baggage claims. This service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Displayed baggage: If the baggage has been delayed for any possible reason, it is always recommendable to have a crew member while you are at the airport. If for any reason, you need to leave the airport, please call the JetBlue Baggage Service Office within four hours of landing.
- Baggage claim follow-up: To follow up on a baggage claim, use the company’s online baggage claim system, or Central Baggage Services at 1-866-538-5438.
- Below are telephone numbers for general questions. If you have questions regarding information that is not addressed below, please contact us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).
- JetBlue Airlines Customer Service 1-800-538-2583
- Reservations and Information (General Public and Agencies) 1-800-JET-BLUE (1-800-538-2583)
- Hearing and Speech Impaired 1-800-336-5530
- Central Baggage 866-538-5438
- Flight Information – Arrival/Departure 800-JET-BLUE
- Travel Agents (Request to be transferred to the Travel Agent Support Desk) 800-JET-BLUE
JetBlue Address & Telephone Number
JetBlue Airways Corporation
2701 Queens Plz N, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
Official site : Link
JetBlue Customer Service Email
JetBlue Online Presence: Social Networking Sites
Follow JetBlue On Facebook: Facebook Page
Tweet About JetBlue: Official Twitter Handle
Follow JetBlue On Instagram: Click Here
Subscribe to JetBlue YouTube Channel : Subscribe Here
Pics From JetBlue Travellers SoFly: See Pics Here
Visit JetBlue Blog : Click Here